Sunday, May 24, 2009

You're A Jerk...I noe ;P

Sooo, there's this new ishh that'z on dah rise, especially ovah der in Cali. Since I'm from NY I still f***'z wit dah lyte feet movement, but I didn't noe bout this till like a few week'z ago. Mah friend from skool told me bout it, and I was like, I'm wit it, lol. Me nd her tryna learn how to do it, but I'm def a newb at it. So, what dah hell am I talkin bout?? Jerkinn O.o Yea, it sounded a lil weird to me at first, cause it sounded like sum dubb'n mess to me, but it's totally dah opposite. The first time I saw this dance was on Baldwin Hills, dhat show that came on BET, and at dah time I didn't know wat it was, and I personally thought it was kindah weird. But, ironically, I'm into it rite now, and I'm dancin all round mah room tryna do dah different moves. Can u say no lyfe...??lol. Anyways, there's dis new group on dah rise, New Boyz, and they have their new single out der, You're A Jerk. I'm in lub wit dah song, especially dah beat, it'z pretty tite 8] Earlier today I was on utube searchin for sum jerkin vid'z and I stumbled upon dis group nd they call dem selves the Power Rangers. Check out dis cool vid dey madde:


...der pretty n!cee
duce'z 8]

1 comment:

Nie'cey nd Cie'cey said...

omg i lovvvveee this. i watched it lek 100 tymez.lol
cute
check out our blog
www.trenddigniecey.blogspot.com